Workplace CPR & AED
What can you expect to learn:
The Workplace CPR/AED program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Course Structure and Duration:
- The suggested number of hours is 3