What can you expect to learn:
The Bloodborne Pathogens program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- Reporting and logging procedures.
- Application and removal of PPE
- Disposal of hazardous waste
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Identify possible sources of infection.
- Use appropriate levels of personal protection equipment to address possibly infectious materials.
- Dispose of and clean areas with possibly infected materials.
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Course Structure and Duration:
- The suggested number of hours is 2