Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Continue growing and gaining new skills after your Open water diver course.
Gain skills and knowledge from 4 different specialities to continue progressing your diving.
This course is for the diver that wants to take the next step in diving and progress future. You will be able to explore new sites and area that you’ve never been able to dive before.
The course consists of home study online theory, Classroom session, Confined water session and a minimum of 5-8 Open water dives.
This course can be structured in 2 way:
– Advanced Adventure Diver: Complete 5 intro dives for 5 different specialities courses (required: Deep and Navigation, recommended: Drysuit, Nitrox, Advanced buoyancy)
– Advanced Diver: Complete 4 full speciality course and gain the full knowledge needed to become a true advanced diver.
All courses that are taught through Sam Bennett Diving have a ratio of 4:1 (students to instructor)
– SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
– Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
What you get out of this course:
– The chance to gain skills in 4 diving specialities
– Continued diver education, skills, and knowledge
– After successful completion, the ability to enroll in your Rescue Diver Course
Advanced Adventure Diver £350
Advanced Diver: Price will vary on specialities chosen, £375-£699
Equipment, site entry fees, boat fees (if required), gas fees are not included
– Complete all E-learning Modules before any practical lessons start.
– Dive planning and dive organisation session. This will be completed either in person or through our online classroom.