Adult, child, infant & emergency care
What can you expect to learn:
The Adult, Child, & Infant Emergency Care program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants, and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
- First aid for possible workplace incidents.
- First aid for common injuries.
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of this course graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non- breathing or injured person and administer the proper first aid.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Course Structure and Duration:
- Suggested number of hours is 8